Internal floating roofs
Internal floating roofs have been developed over 90 years ago to reduce evaporative losses and limit explosive environments.
There are two families of Internal Floating Roofs : pontoon-type, or full contact.
We have worked hard to offer a revolutionary solution to the problems encountered by end-users.
- No closed compartments that trap vapors: the safest one
- Live load 12.5psf, modulus of elasticity 35ksi: the strongest. As strong as Steel Internal Floating Roofs.
- No other IFR lets so few VOC emissions through
- Excess buoyancy 460%
- No drain
- A simple visual inspection allows for a complete check-up
- Possibility to weld the aluminum due to the thicknesses used
- They work perfectly with our geodesic dome roofs