Our Seti Multi Safety Link is a new generation LNG Ship-to-Shore Link. It features unique and advanced equipment and complies with global communication standards in the LNG market.
SMSL is a state-of-the-art Ship-to-Shore Link system available for the global LNG distribution market, such as LNG carriers, FSRUs, FLNG, LNG liquefaction terminals and LNG regasification terminals. The control module contains all relevant functions and intelligence to facilitate multiple safety connections. The connection of the two control modules via a loopback provides fully functional internal testing of ships and offshore installations prior to mooring.
Advantages of SMSL:
- High compatibility: a Ship-to-Shore-Link solution that is compatible with current standards and existing SSL installations and a highly customized solution for FLNG and FSRU
- High availability: Multiple redundancy and backup design, minimizing potential downtime.
- : Active end-to-end functional system and operational testing.: Pruebas operativas y de sistema activas funcionales de extremo a extremo.
- Web guides: searchable content for accurate information and troubleshooting. Operator has the right to use web translation services as needed
- Voice recording: The control module manages the recording of all voice communications.
The system is designed in accordance with ISO28460, ISO20519 and SIGTTO ESD directives and according to IMO requirements (IGC and IGF).
If you have any questions, please contact us via Whatsapp o de nuestro contact form. We will be glad to help you.